Pet Sitting vs. Boarding, Doggie Day Care, or Traveling:
- Pets are happier and experience less stress at home
- Diet and exercise routines are uninterrupted
- Travel trauma for both pet owner and pets are eliminated
- Pet’s exposure to illness is minimized
Pet Sitting vs. Friend, Family, Neighbor:
- Pet owners won’t have to call on those that are unwilling and untrained
- Peace of mind for pet owner
- Pet sitters are often insured, bonded, and have specialized training
Late night at work and not able to make it home in time for evening walk and feeding? Out of town for a couple of days? Let your dogs stay at home where they feel most comfortable and safe while you are gone. We have you covered: we feed, walk, and play with your dogs. We will also administer medication if needed and can schedule as many visits per day as needed. Of course, we’ll give your home the “lived-in look,” so you can rest easy while you’re away.
While you are away, we will keep your cats purring and entertained. In addition to feeding, watering, play time and a good cuddle, our visits include litter box cleaning as often as you like to ensure that your cat feels happy, clean, and healthy.